People need to know how to get rid of acne scars as much as they need to know how to cure and prevent acne outbreaks. Scars or the marks left behind by pimples are unpleasant to look at and these are facial features that nobody are happy to have. These marks often appear after the pimples are healed or as a result of prematurely squeezed pimples. No matter the reason why they are on one’s face, these scars need to go.
Luckily, there are ways on how to get rid of acne scars that don’t require you to go through painful and expensive procedures. These methods are very easy to do and they can be done at home. They are also safe and very affordable as they make use of all-natural methods.
Here are ways on how you can make pimple marks vanish:
• Use sandalwood and rosewater paste – Sandalwood has a natural soothing effect on scarred skin and when mixed with rosewater becomes a more potent treatment for pimple marks. Create a paste out of these ingredients and apply it on the problem area. Leave it on for 1 hour then wash off with water.
• Lime juice – this is a form of citric acid that concentrates on removing dead skin and encourages the growth of new skin cells. Use a cotton ball to apply this natural astringent on the affected area to lighten scars and diminish their appearance.
• Cucumber and Tomato mask – this method on how to get rid of acne scars is a popular home remedy. It lightens the skin reducing the visibility of pimple marks and leaves it smooth and soft. Create a paste out of cucumber and Tomato and apply the paste evenly over your face.
• Tomato mask – the Vitamin A in tomatoes help prevent the overproduction of sebum that causes acne. This fruit also has antioxidant properties that help heal damaged and scarred skin. Get one piece of Tomato and make thin slices. Put the slices over your face like a mask and leave them on for 15 minutes before washing your face with water.
• Honey – Application of honey on the face is another effective way on how to get rid of acne scars. Honey has the ability to keep the skin smooth and hydrated as it is a natural moisturizer. It also helps speed up the healing process of damaged skin and the production of new skin cells.
These methods on how to get rid of acne scars at home are better combined with drinking plenty of water and maintaining a balanced diet. Water can help detoxify the system and get rid of pimple-causing toxins. Nutritious foods on the other hand help promote healthy-looking skin.
Source by Danny Michaels
Disclaimer: Active links in article are done by InoxBey.com. The article author did not include or endorse these active links.
#Rid #Acne #Scars #Significantly #Reduce #Acne #Scars #Potent #Home #Remedies